PHARMACIST ONLY MEDICINE: This product is a Pharmacist Only medicine and it is a requirement to have a Pharmacist approve the sale. One of our Pharmacists will contact you to ensure this medication is best suited to your condition.
Specially formulated for sensitive skin, DermAid Soft 1.0% Cream provides temporary relief from skin irritations caused by dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. The gentle formulation contains dispersed hydrocortisone.
- Temporary relief of insect bites and for itching and rashes arising from eczema, dermatitis, soap, detergent, cosmetics, jewellery
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Contains moisturisers to help soothe dry, inflamed skin and help restore suppleness and hydration.
- DermAid cream comes in two strengths, talk to your pharmacist about the best one for your needs.
Apply a small amount to affected skin 2 - 4 times daily. Cleanse with a soap alternative such as Pinetarsol as soap may irritate the skin.
ACTIVE: Hydrocortisone 1.0% w/w PRESERVATIVE: Phenethyl alcohol 1% w/w
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Do not use on children under 2 years unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use for acne
- Do not use under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless recommended by a doctor.
- Your pharmacist's advice is required. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.