Sudafed PE Nasal Decongestant is ideal for temporary relief of blocked or runny noses. Get relief from sinus pressure and congestion by reducing swollen nasal passages.
-Saccharin Sodium Free
Adults and children 12 years and over
How many: 1 tablet every 4 hours when necessary. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: After 7 days except on medical advice.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you are taking antidepressants.
- If blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have heart problems.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Whenever you see PE on our products the active ingredient is Phenylephrine.
In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.