Use Imodium Advanced for: Multi symptom relief of diarrhoea and the pain and discomfort caused by wind including bloating, distension, cramping and flatulence.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: Chew 2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
Do not use:
- If carton seal is broken or missing or if blister foil is broken.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, on-going medical condition affecting the bowel or are taking any other medicines.
- If diarrhoea persists, worsen or if new symptoms appear beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention.
- Check with your employer before returning to work to avoid putting others at risk.
- Maintain hygiene and hand-washing.